Monday, February 13, 2012

Cutting scars and my new job at mcdonalds?

I just got hired to work at mcdonalds I'm starting on Monday and I have cutting scars all over my left arm the uniform is a short sleeve shirt. The manager seemed very strict about the dress code so I doubt he will let me wear a long sleeve black shirt under the uniform. Should I just not hide my scars or would that be worse? Could I get fired? Or would the manager let me wear the shirt under the uniform?Cutting scars and my new job at mcdonalds?
They can't fire you for that. Don't worry. If you want to hide it, then just use your other arm for most things. And please stop cutting, it's not a good thing to do. Good luck :)Cutting scars and my new job at mcdonalds?
If you are fired it can be considered descrimination

No comments:

Post a Comment