Monday, February 13, 2012

Applied online for mcdonalds, should I call after a few days?

I applied online for a job at Mcdonald's. I was wondering if after like 48 hours I should give them a call and ask to speak with a manager to see if he/she got my app?Applied online for mcdonalds, should I call after a few days?
Yes, do. Especially with online applications, where they may not check everyday, knowing to look out for your app and your name can only help you. And if they have gone through yours already, they'll know you're interested still.



Either way, it can only help you.

Best of luck! :)Applied online for mcdonalds, should I call after a few days?
Yes, definitely call them. Those who take initiative get the job. I applied just this morning at McDonald's too!

No comments:

Post a Comment