Monday, February 13, 2012

Do you overlook the hot People that work at McDonalds?

There was this somewhat attractive cashier once, but I didn't really look into him just because he worked at mc. I don't know why, but once people have that uniform on, its like their face is invisible and the uniform is all you see.



** I got a job a mcdonalds just so you all know lol.Do you overlook the hot People that work at McDonalds?
Some who work at McD are total hotties, let me tell you..
I don't overlook them. The nearest McD's has the hottest dude ever. He is slim, has long black hair, and the cutest smile. Too bad he is younger than me :DDo you overlook the hot People that work at McDonalds?
I over look most hot people anyway appearances don't matter much to me.
I've never seen an attractive person in a Mc Donalds. I always see hot men at Stater Brothers though -___-Do you overlook the hot People that work at McDonalds?
Yes, the ones that are freezing their a** off catch my eye.
l

No comments:

Post a Comment