Saturday, February 4, 2012

Where could a 15 year old girl get a job thats not McDonalds?

I turned 15 a few weeks ago, and, in need of extra cash, am searching for an after school job were I don't work mondays, (I have ski club) and that is NOT McDonalds.

I am an animal loving artist. Any suggestions?Where could a 15 year old girl get a job thats not McDonalds?
You could try looking around at your local mall. There's so many possibilities! What about:



-pet store

-arts/crafts store

-snowboard %26amp; ski shop

-clothing or shoe store

-coffee shop

-book store

-grocery store
How about the SPCA, or a Vets office cleaning out cages walking the dogs etc.

How about a gym, or grocery store or sign twirler.Where could a 15 year old girl get a job thats not McDonalds?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I'm 17 and can't get a job
Burger KingWhere could a 15 year old girl get a job thats not McDonalds?
Taco Bell, KFC etc

No comments:

Post a Comment