Friday, February 10, 2012

What state or states have jobs?

I have been out of work of over a year now outside of temp jobs. I live in Michigan and I have even tried to get a job a McDonalds with no luck. If anyone can tell me where they are hiring I would really appreciate it a whole lot. I am ready to move some where I can better my family.What state or states have jobs?
Not everywhere is hurting for jobs. A couple of months ago, a company had to close in North Dakota because there weren't enough workers locally to staff the facility. Today on Yahoo News is a story about a town in Wyoming that has more jobs than people. Washington, DC is kind of recession proof, as the government rarely lays off and seems to only expand.What state or states have jobs?
good luck on that one just about every state his hurting for jobs it is not just in Michigan..

No comments:

Post a Comment