Friday, February 10, 2012

What are some odd jobs I could do during the winter?

I'm 16.. I had a job at McDonald's but with school, I want something smaller and with more flexible hours..

I live in a really small town, I can really mow yards because it is getting that time of year. I can't shovel snow..we don't get that much.. so any jobs that you can think of that might be somewhat regular?

thanks.What are some odd jobs I could do during the winter?
offer to insulate with fiberglass insulation to help with energy bills. Putting in fiberglass is easy, and installing in the bond cavities (below the wood floor, and above the cement wall in the basement), helps energy, as well is in attics, and some older houses put fiberglass in between panes on old leaky windows.
  • game of thrones book
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment