Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What are the chances of actually getting the job at open interview for mcdonalds ?

The mcdonalds close to me is having open interviews this week, I'm hoping to get a first job just to have some extra cash. I'm 16. I think working there will give me good experience for my future Carrer and will help me communicate with different people and will help me be more independent. What ate the chances of me getting a job?What are the chances of actually getting the job at open interview for mcdonalds ?
McDonald's doesn't hire just anyone. When I was in college, getting an engineering degree, they wouldn't hire me because I didn't have previous fast food job experience. Go ahead and do the interview. You getting the job will depend on who else is available to hire. If McDonald's doesn't want you, try another fast food place or a grocery store. Go into every business in your area. If they're not hiring now, ask if you can check again with them in a month or two. Be upbeat, pleasant and friendly. Someone will hire you.
I never feel I have a very good chance at open inverviews because there are so many people and most of them are older, have more job experience, and are better at interviews than I am.



That being said don't pass the opertunity up. Go in there and do the best you can. You have just a good of a chance at the job as everyone else who goes in and applys.



Good Luck. :)What are the chances of actually getting the job at open interview for mcdonalds ?
Even Mickey D's can afford to be picky in this horrific job market. I read that they rejected nearly a million applications earlier this year. 10+ years ago, something like that would've been unheard-of.
The hiring requirement for McDonalds store positions is little more than being an oxygen burning mouth breather on 2 or fewer legs. Be early, be eager and be spotlessly clean and your odds are excellent.What are the chances of actually getting the job at open interview for mcdonalds ?
they hire anyone so I'm assuming high.
You may have a chance!

Go try it out!

Good luck!

:)
Worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment