Monday, February 13, 2012

If offered a job at McDonalds are you expected to start straight away?

I think I may be offered a job on thurday, but don't want to start work until the 29th December, will this be ok with the manager?



Also, I did specify this when I applied onlineIf offered a job at McDonalds are you expected to start straight away?
no if it was on the application they should honor your request!!!If offered a job at McDonalds are you expected to start straight away?
Call and talk to the manager, if just don't show up that means you are unreliable, and they will probably hire someone else. I used to be in business and if someone just didn't show up with out calling, I would throw their application in the trash.If offered a job at McDonalds are you expected to start straight away?
Usually when the offer you a job they ask when is the soonest you can start at which time you can tell them the 29th. Good luck.
quit and go work at a real restaurant where you can make tips you will make more



but mcd they shouldn't have a problem with it.
  • vegetarian times
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment