Monday, February 13, 2012

I want to quit my job at Mcdonalds and find something new after summer break?

I'm 16, and I have worked at this McDonald's since December. Anyways, my parents won't let me. See I'm going on vacation for about 3 weeks and I can't get that time off. But every time I say that I want to quit my parents get all mad and say that I can't quit.I want to quit my job at Mcdonalds and find something new after summer break?
I'm not sure your post makes sense, but it may just be me. If you leave on vacation %26amp; don't work, they'll fire you. Explain to your parents that would be a lot worse than quitting %26amp; later finiding another job. On the other hand, if you just mean a vacation from school where you're basically going to be at home, then I see your parents' point.

No comments:

Post a Comment