Thursday, February 16, 2012

I have an interview tommorow, I am fourteen (McDonalds) what will they ask?

I have an interview tommorow for a job at McDonalds, I am fourteen, what sort of things will they ask any advice is invaluable.I have an interview tommorow, I am fourteen (McDonalds) what will they ask?
Well I work at Mcdonald's and I've been there for two years. I started when I was 15.

Basically the manager asked me if I got along well with people, why I wanted to work there, and if it was my first job. Just smile and be yourself and have good availability.
It depends on the manager but here are a few basics that always get covered



-Why do you want a job?

-Why McDonalds?

-How do you handle stress?

-Any previous experience

-What would you do if an unhappy customer was complaining about this/that product?

-How will you be able to adapt in a fast paced environment?



And most importantly do you have any questions to ask? Always think of something, because this shows you have an interest in working for the company. Relax a bit, it's ok to be nervous because everyone in this situation will be, as a little stress will make you perform that much better. And finally just don't panic.



Good luck!I have an interview tommorow, I am fourteen (McDonalds) what will they ask?
They will ask what your job history is and they will ask you what you think qualifies you for the job. The trick is to answer that question without sounding cocky. When they ask about your negative traits try to put a positive spin on them again without sounding cocky. You need to not act nervous. Act like you believe you should have no trouble getting this job. and be likable. make the person smile at least once so they remember you.
first what is your purpose applying in this kind of food chain like Mc Donald's?

why are you applying for this kind of job?

when do you think are your patience last in terms of customer service specially in serving other customers?

what do you consider as your main goal by doing so working long hours? over time without compensation?

what do you think is the best way to help the management to improve their sales and services?

what is your best skills thinking is your greatest assets by helping other crew by encouraging them to do what is right?

where do you think five years from now looking forward and why?I have an interview tommorow, I am fourteen (McDonalds) what will they ask?
Is fourteen not still too young? They'll just talk to you. There are no skills needed, so they'll just want to know if you can work as part of a team, or not. Have some examples of good teamwork you've been part of ready.
how did you even get a interview at that age? The first thing they are going to ask is how old are you. After that who knows, because when i last checked McDonalds doesn't hire people under the age of 16.
U can work at Mcdonald's at 14 , i'm in . They will ask like experience ,skills grades .Talk clearly don't sound rude and look correct
Would you like fries with that?
YOU HAVE TO BE 16
how old are you
  • sigalert san diego
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment