Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I have a interview at mcdonalds whats the chance of e getting the job?

I applied for a job at mcdonalds and i just received a email that i have a interview on the 26th of this month what will they have me doing and when would i find out if i got the job. Thanks this is my first interview and i would just like to know whats going to happen. :)I have a interview at mcdonalds whats the chance of e getting the job?
They'll want to talk to you, to find out if you're a moron or a drug addict. Assuming you are neither of these, and they feel like you will do a good job, they'll ask you to fill out some paperwork and get you scheduled.

Answer their questions honestly, look the interviewer in the eye, and be upbeat.



Good luck!I have a interview at mcdonalds whats the chance of e getting the job?
they want to see if you have direction in your life. again i say look that life and decisions justin beiber has made thus far and model your actions after such a young and noble entrepeneurial lad.
  • ginos east
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment