Saturday, February 4, 2012

How can I get a job at McDonalds?

I sit and eat big macs all day long, how can I get a job at McDonalds so I can get a discount on my big macs? I am too fat to move but I am a hard worker.How can I get a job at McDonalds?
sorry but to be honest, it is difficult unless u r willing to wash the dishes in the Mac and do it with low wages. u may notice, the employees in the Mac is enthusiastic and goo-looking, giving a pleasure to the clients to have a good mood to have meal... but if your determination is strong enough, why not learn to cook it at home...
If you have spots all over your face, you're skinny and pale white, and you have no personality so others can mistreat you to end, then you already have your job.How can I get a job at McDonalds?
i'd go to their restaurant and apply online. that's usually what they will ask you to do anyway, even if you go in with an application. good luck!!!!!
you must be at least be 16 years old and fill out an application at this link http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/careers/working_here.htmlHow can I get a job at McDonalds?
"I am too fat to move but I am a hard worker."



Sounds like you are already employed there!
Go under the troll bridge to apply.
Tell them you poop ground beef and p'ss ketchup, you'll be hired in a split second
Failed attempt at trolling. Surely you are not stupid enough to not know to go FILL OUT AN APPLICATION!
you don't want to work there! i did worst job ever i hated it

No comments:

Post a Comment