Saturday, February 4, 2012

Forgot a paper for Mcdonalds job orientation?

So the lady who was at the offices told me to contact my hiring manager and they're not in. So the manager above them at my hiring location is telling me that it's unlikely I will be given another chance, but she will talk to the head manager.Forgot a paper for Mcdonalds job orientation?
Are you saying you failed to show up for the orientation? If so you have almost no chance of being rehired. If the job was that important you should have been more responsible, there are too many people looking for work for them to waste time with someone who can't even be responsible enough to show up on the first day.Forgot a paper for Mcdonalds job orientation?
How quickly you get that paper turned it matters a whole lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment