Friday, February 10, 2012

First day on the job at McDonalds at the Drive Thru. What should I expect to be doing?

Do you think i'll be in the 1st window or the second one where they hand you the food and assemble the orders?First day on the job at McDonalds at the Drive Thru. What should I expect to be doing?
i am sure your manager will tell you exactly what they want you to do. One thing i know for sure though is they expect you to be courteous and respectful and smiling all the time when you greet costumers, whether you are in the 1st or 2nd window.. Good luck!!!First day on the job at McDonalds at the Drive Thru. What should I expect to be doing?
have a mac10 and open up the window slowly when a customer drives up in case of a robbery ,just joking, agree it's not known what the manager is going to assign you but you be put with a experience person to help you out,good luckFirst day on the job at McDonalds at the Drive Thru. What should I expect to be doing?
I would kind of assume that you'd be at the second window; it just seems easier for a first day.

I'm sure it'll be fine! Good luck! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment