Thursday, February 16, 2012

Who is currently working at Mcdonalds and thier opnion?

I applied for a job at mcdonalds and they have asked me to go in for a job interview and i was wondering what you think of your current job.



I know what 70% of people will say thats its a shithole and you smell like grease i dont give a damn.



postive comments :) and btwwhat are thier discounts and what stores can you use it at?



thanksWho is currently working at Mcdonalds and thier opnion?
It;s not all that bad, it is mostly the stress of having to work really fast that upsets me the most, otherwise I like working there. After a while it feel like the people you work with are like a second family. As for the discounts, I think they are different everywhere because different people own the stories in different counties, but for me I get one %50 off coupon for one meal or purchase up to $6 (can't include non-food idem) every 2 weeks with my pay check, but manager get a %50 off discount every time they visit. As for where I can use it, only in the county I work in because they are the only ones owned by the owner of the store I work at.Who is currently working at Mcdonalds and thier opnion?
I WORK AT MCDONALDS SO I CAN STEAL HAPPY MEAL TOYS, BUT I ONLY STEAL THE GIRLS TOYS.....HOPE THIS HELPED, DONALD

No comments:

Post a Comment