Friday, February 10, 2012

I'm so irresponsible, I think I should get a job at mcdonalds, any opinions on this?

I made a huge mistake. I have a tattoo shop and I was misinformed regarding state regulations, and now because of this, during my next inspection, my business will fail. I didn't know and I'm correcting the mistake before I get in trouble. Idk if it's worth me turning myself in to the state for my mistake and getting a job at mcdonalds because I was irresponsible???I'm so irresponsible, I think I should get a job at mcdonalds, any opinions on this?
Please do not get a job

Wait till you need to.I'm so irresponsible, I think I should get a job at mcdonalds, any opinions on this?
What type of mistake are you talking about? Health regulations, financial/tax regulation, or what?? If you've already corrected it or are going to in the near future, what makes you think it will be found later?



Don't turn yourself in just yet. It really depends on what the mistake was. If you're really worried about it, I would suggest discussing it with a lawyer. A little more information would make it easier to answer your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment