Thursday, February 16, 2012

If I work for McDonalds, do they give me a check or instantly put it in my bank account?

Also do I need to open a bank account before I get my first job (McDonalds)If I work for McDonalds, do they give me a check or instantly put it in my bank account?
-"Instantly putting a check in your back acount" is called direct deposit, and you can set this up. You will still get a pay stub if you do this, which tells you your earnings.



-If you do not have direct deposit, they can just give you a check in an envelope, attached to your stub.



-You don't necessarily need a bank account, but it would be wise to have one. If you don't have one, you have to take your check to a bank and they will give you cash. If you don't have an account with them, they will take like $4 for a fee.





It's always better to get an account and put your money in a bank. You can withdraw cash whenever you want. If you get a debit account, you will get a check card. You can use this card like $$$ and use it anywhere.If I work for McDonalds, do they give me a check or instantly put it in my bank account?
you get paid every week dont need a bank account



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a> help meIf I work for McDonalds, do they give me a check or instantly put it in my bank account?
They give u a check and u do not need a bank account ;)
http://starzshoppe.miiduu.com/Dre-Beats

No comments:

Post a Comment