Thursday, February 16, 2012

How soon will I get a response from McDonalds?

I applied online for a job at McDonald's and I was wondering how soon I should expect a response.How soon will I get a response from McDonalds?
I definitely would go in during a non-busy time, fill out an app and ask the manager about any possible openings. I'm sure some of them are hiring quite a bit at this point in the summer. You'll have a better chance of getting an interview than applying online for that type of job.
It could be tommorrow or it could be weeks or months just be patient.How soon will I get a response from McDonalds?
maybe a week
Probably a week or so. If you wanted a quicker response, you should've applied in person...I know some McD's that never check online apps.How soon will I get a response from McDonalds?
They probably have plenty of applications right now, but they might not have any free positions till the kids start cutting their hours in preperation for school to start. Be patient. They will call.

No comments:

Post a Comment