Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How do I go about quitting my job at McDonalds?

I have been working at McDonalds for the past two years. and have recently had several bad managers and took about two months off because when I originally went to go put in my two weeks they told me to take some time off and then come back once school started again. Since I have not returned back yet, can I go in there with a note saying I no longer wish to return to employment and hand in my uniform or is there another process that I need to go through?How do I go about quitting my job at McDonalds?
Did they give you this uniform or did you have to pay for it by? If they gave it to you, you must return it. If you bought it, no you don't have to return it. Since they have not called you to return to work, you are free to work anywhere. If you want to work somewhere else, you can say that you're no longer interested to work at McDonald's. Its' your choice where you work, and if you don't want to work there, you don't have to. When you list your last employment -

list McDonald's and say that it interfered with your school program. When they, the new employers, ask you about working at M'mds

you can say it didn't suit me. I'd rather do whatever (mens shoes) the new employers can offer!How do I go about quitting my job at McDonalds?
Tell me where it is located! I will go to work there for you!



Oh my heaven, I am a single Mom with only unemployment! I need a job and one of my favorites was at McDonald's. Maybe it was over 20 years ago, but I had a BLAST*@!!



Sure. Turn in your uniform. Someone will take your position. Someone that needs a job.



Why didn't you become Manager?

No comments:

Post a Comment