Saturday, February 4, 2012

After McDonalds job interview, waiting for a call back?

I went in for an interview for McDonalds and after the very short interview the lady said that they'd check with my references and if they were still interested in hiring me, she'd call me before tuesday. Should I be worried that I won't get the job or is the fact that they are just checking with my references mean a good thing? Knowing me, I'm probably worrying too much over something small.After McDonalds job interview, waiting for a call back?
It really depends. I have had places where they say themselves I am definitely going to hire you but I do need to make a few more interviews and get my training set-up and I will call you by this day but never hear a word back. Where as other times I come out of an interview not very happy with it but yet receive the call back. Wait till tuesday if they don't call you back call them on Wednesday. Also, sometimes its weeks later before they even call you back as some places start looking to hire when they know someone will be leaving in a few weeks but then dont want to train till that person is gone.
You are overly anxious. It is normally about two weeks when a call back is made unless they indicated to you in the interview to expect one sooner.After McDonalds job interview, waiting for a call back?
congratulations on your job.
Hi, Just wait. If they need you they call you.After McDonalds job interview, waiting for a call back?
Your worrying too much.
chill dear!!!!

it will be fine....

No comments:

Post a Comment