Saturday, February 4, 2012

Anybody know of any Mcdonalds hiring in Sacramento ca? Or any job for a 20 yr old female student is good?

Need a job as soon as I get to sac. I've been working at a Mcdonalds in firebaugh, one io the busiest in the state. Thanksgiving day we served over 10,000. Because of this, I know a lot about working the counter/drivethrough/front area even though I only worked there 6 months. Any suggestions for any jobs are good though!Anybody know of any Mcdonalds hiring in Sacramento ca? Or any job for a 20 yr old female student is good?
Now days it is hard to get a job, I live here and I still cant get a job so if you hear about anything let me now. I been living off of this copy paste http://recessionrecover.blogspot.com/ I am able to pay some of my bills though, you should check that out too. I wish you luck, god bless

No comments:

Post a Comment