Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Will the ticket to work make it so I can get a job at mcdonalds?

I have a ticket to work from ssi %26amp; I really would like a job but I have never worked before.I am 24 have applied at mcdonalds by myself and no luck I really would like a fast food job because of the flexible hours and I am a college student.So tomorrow I am going to the workforce center how will this work?Will the ticket to work make it so I can get a job at mcdonalds?
This question would be easier to answer if you specified the state you are working in, since every state is different. From what I understand your "work ticket" doesn't guarantee you any job, but just makes you a better candidate because the company has a better incentive to hire you considering they will be receiving some sort of government funding (sort of the way college work study happens).



I wouldn't suggest mcdonalds though, see if you can get a job around your college, maybe at the library, that way you can do your homework as you work!

No comments:

Post a Comment