Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I Have a mcdonalds orientation next week. Have i got the job?

I have a mcdonalds orientation next week - does this mean i actually have a job at mcdonalds?I Have a mcdonalds orientation next week. Have i got the job?
Yes, you have definitely gotten the job at McDonald's. When you get there you will be given a quick tour of the whole building. Then you will have to fill out appropriate paper work. After that you usually have to watch a video that takes about an hour to an hour and a half. It usually only takes about three hours and you get paid for it. Whatever happens good luck!! Oh and make sure you buy those slip resistant shoes because I slipped and burned my arm on the grill ha ha.I Have a mcdonalds orientation next week. Have i got the job?
Yes you do. When you go to orientation they will have you fill out all the appropriate paperwork, give you employee handbooks and any pertinent information regarding your training period. Good Luck in your new job!I Have a mcdonalds orientation next week. Have i got the job?
Yes, you have the job. The orientation is going to show you around, what your duties are, how you will be trained, meet the employees, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment