Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What kind of questions may they ask at a McDonalds job interview?

1 - Tell me about you

2 - What motivates you?

3 - What pace do you work at?

4 - Give me a example of when you have been involved in team work?

5 - Why should we hire you

6 - What do you consider good customer service?What kind of questions may they ask at a McDonalds job interview?
They will ask you these questions below, but don't be surprised if they pull some out that i didn't mention.

Why do you want to work at Mc donalds?
(I said because it's one of my first jobs and i think it would be a really good experience to work in a team at Mc donalds)

What do you think about the service at this Mc donalds branch?
(I said i think that the service at this Mc donalds is great)

What do you expect as a customer to get when ordering a meal?
(I said that i expect respect, and to get what i ordered, and for the meal to be of quality)

Do you come to this Mc donalds often to eat?

No comments:

Post a Comment