Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Teenage jobs (McDonalds)?

How do you feel about vegetarians working in fast food resturants?



Does McDonals have ANYTHING that is vegetarian?Teenage jobs (McDonalds)?
Meh. It depends on the fast food restaurant, and the persons reasons for being veg.



Some restaurants are way better than others.



Sometimes you just need a job, and I don't begrudge people for taking what they can get.



Excluding drinks, just about the only thing you can get at McDonalds that's definitely vegetarian is a garden salad. A rusty nasty one at that. If you're going to eat fast food from one of the major fast food chains, go for Burger King. At least they have a veggie burger.
i dont care hwo wrks there as long as i get my chips served on time thanksTeenage jobs (McDonalds)?
If you're a vegetarian for ethical reasons then you shouldn't work there.I'm a teen(18) and I would never work there,I don't even like walking inside,my sis work's at McD's and sometimes I have to pick her up,it smells so gross.



I think they sell apple slices and bottled water,but I'm not sure,haven't eaten there in a super long time.
Back when I was 18 and just moved out I worked there. They have salads which you can order with out the chicken on there and you can basically order anything without the meat. They have the option to take the meat off of even the burgers, the same way they have options to add tomatoes or take off the onions.Teenage jobs (McDonalds)?
Ben Reilly, wtf do you mean by your first sentence? What 'wrong way' is there to take that kind of crap?



Heyhey, if you need the money, take whatever job you can get. A veg*n or anyone else who has to pay rent and put food on the table can't afford to be purist about the sort of job they take.



But as your 'headline' says teenage jobs, this presumably isn't your situation, so I'd say look elsewhere for a job.



No idea if they sell anything vegetarian, never eaten there.
I'm not really sure, my friend Adrienne worked there for a while and she's a vegetarian. Everytime she went there to order food (every day, because she got half off), she would order a burger with no meat and extra tomatoes, or one of those subs with no meat, and every single time she ordered that, they would put meat in her burger or bacon on her sub just to bug her. She bit into it quite a few times with meat in it, and I think that that's just plain rude.



They obviously don't respect vegetarians, so I wouldn't work there either.



as for vegetarian foods, there's fries, ice cream, hash browns, apple slices, salads (although most of them contain meat, I'm sure you can ask for one without), egg McMuffins (I don't think they contain meat, I never eat at McDonalds so I'm not sure), etc.
I personally wouldn't work there unless I was starving, and then only long enough to find a better job. But everyone has to do what they feel is right. As for McD having anything vegetarian, I wouldn't be surprised if even the water there contained some sort of animal fats. I wouldn't trust anything there.



Oh, and Ben Reilly, I can't believe the ignorant, hateful comment you just posted here for the world to see. You are SO reported.
A job is a job. Take it while looking for something better.
Avoid
in UK the chips and McFlurry are vegetarian. i personally would NEVER work in a mcdonalds, and i doubt any other veggie would want to, but its their choise at the end of the day
they have salads and stuff but if u are a strict vegan then u won't even want to cook cow n stuff
I admire the fact that they want to work and not sit on their butts and give they excuse they are veggie heads and can't work in fast foods.
I don't know about vegetarian, but nothing at (American) McDonalds is vegan (except, my four year old son pointed out, the apple juice).
Please don't anybody take this the wrong way, but a white girl should never start out her career in a McDonalds. Think about working at the movie theater or as a hostess at a restaurant. In my opinion, movie theaters are the best for young people because free movies is something you guys can really take advantage of. Only thing you'll get at McDonalds is fat and the only thing you'll get as a hostess is half off prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment