Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How do i quit my job at McDonalds?

I've been working at McDonalds since June 5th, I need to quit by the 22nd and i get payed the 20th, i want to quit the 20th but i work that day and we are supost to get our paychecks between 2pm and 5pm and i work during those hours, I need to quit because my mother has medical problems and i need to go home and help her. but i feel really guilty for leaving on such short notice, and i am scared of my boss. Please help me!How do i quit my job at McDonalds?
Well I had a similar experience with my job at McDonald's, but I was able to give a five day notice.



You really should not worry to much about your boss so just try to tell them ahead of time so they can get someone in for you. If you tell them before they can get someone to cover your shift and then the 20th you can get your last paycheck. So maybe you should call them today and let them know.



By the way I was really nervous too, but remember they knew you weren't going to stay there forever and they have a high turnover rate anyways.



When I quit i had to come back there to get my last paycheck which was very ackward, but it was over with in a minute. Whatever happens good luck!!
  • baja fresh coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment