Saturday, February 4, 2012

Where can I apply online for a part time job others than mcdonalds? READ details.? ?

I'm 17 and need a job BAD! %26amp; iv applied at mcdonalds many times but I never get called so therefor I need a long list of other places Im able to apply online %26amp; might actually get a part time job. Help please!Where can I apply online for a part time job others than mcdonalds? READ details.? ?
I don't know about applying on line for entry level unskilled jobs. I would go in person to apply at hotels, restaurants, retail stores, sandwich shops, landscapers, day care centers and other places that have high turnover and part time jobs.



In person you can better show your willingness to work hard and they can see if you know how to dress for interviews. Most places would hire the one in front of them over a resume on line.



Think hard about what you have to offer so you can sell yourself. You are young are you also attractive, strong, tall, well spoken or other things that might make you stand out of the crowd.Where can I apply online for a part time job others than mcdonalds? READ details.? ?
We have no idea what places are near you! It won't do much good for us to tell you to apply at, say, Long John Silvers, when the closest one is 90 miles away from where you live.



Do you have a mall? If so, GO THERE, and walk around, and go into every store there and ask if they're hiring, and if they say yes, ask them for an application.



Not all jobs are found on line.

No comments:

Post a Comment