Saturday, February 4, 2012

What should i wear to a job interview at McDonalds?

I have recently Applied for a job at McDonald'ss and they have since contacted me to let me know they wish to interview me. They will be conducting an OJE or On Job Evaluation, which means i may be working for a short time for them to assess if I am right for the job. What should I wear? would a normal shirt and tie be alright considering i may be working with food?What should i wear to a job interview at McDonalds?
My first job was at mcdonalds too.

I went for my interview in a white button up shirt, and black pants.

There not overly picky there, but try to look good anyway.

If they want you training the day of your interview.

Then that's practically saying you've already got the job.

They'll had a work uniform ready for you.

And will ask you to pay $20 for it.

But you don't have to. =)

Good luck! I hope you enjoy your new job.What should i wear to a job interview at McDonalds?
black shirt white shirt and a colourful tie. the tie shows your not a dull person but at the same time your not too excentric. hope i helped.What should i wear to a job interview at McDonalds?
A RED WIG AND BIG RED NOSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment