Thursday, February 16, 2012

What should I do with my current jobs?

I currently work at mcdonalds and have been for only three months, the hours have been sparse but I recently asked for an increase in hours and got some, but today I got a call from A movie Theater that i applied to, for an interview. Should I work two jobs or should I quit mcdonalds?What should I do with my current jobs?
At least do the interview. The boss will tell you what kind of hours he or she can offer as well as what the pay is. If they're better, go for it! But if it's about the same, I would just stick to McDonalds. It looks better if you stay at a job for longer, and you can move up pretty easily at McDonald's. My friend worked there for about 2 years and she got regular raises and got to be Crew Manager. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment