Thursday, February 16, 2012

I want to apply for a job at McDonalds but I am too shy?

I want to apply for a job at McDonalds this summer but I am too shy to go up and ask for an application. I had planned to apply online but my mom and my bestfriend both told me I would have a better chance if I do it in person I reallly want this job, so what should I do if I'm this shy?I want to apply for a job at McDonalds but I am too shy?
Ask for an app while ordering your Big Mac.
Okay, first off.... McDonalds ususally have people apply online. And they usually have one in the store. Your best bet is to just apply online in the store, not on your personal computer. Just be yourself, and if you want a job at McDonalds, then you cannot be shy AT ALL. This is a place where A LOT of people come through and you're gonna have to associate with people all day. And if you're shy, then you need to work on that for your interview. It does not look good if you are shy at your interview. You need to do well around people to be able to be considered for a job. I work at Wendys so its something similar to McDonalds. You just need to put your better person on and make a great impression if you want the job. But also apply at other places. Nowadays, its harder to find a job so apply EVERYWHERE. Trust me. This is what I did. I applied at dozens of places and one hired me. Good luck! :)I want to apply for a job at McDonalds but I am too shy?
Get over it. You will need to ditch the shyness if you ever want to have a job, as you will have to deal with other workers, management, customers, etc. Sounds like a great opportunity to work on getting through it. Good luck.
There's no reason to be shy. If you want a job, you'll have to get over it.I want to apply for a job at McDonalds but I am too shy?
push through it

No comments:

Post a Comment