Friday, February 10, 2012

I applied for a job at McDonalds. How long do I wait to be called out to an interview?

If they like my application, that is.I applied for a job at McDonalds. How long do I wait to be called out to an interview?
No matter what I would think they would contact you I would give them a week. If you don't hear from them my then call them up tell them who you are and that you put a appl. in a week ago. Ask them when do they think they;ll be calling %26amp; ask if there still hiring.
By the way - Eug B - youre a f u c k i n g c u n t for giving me the thumbs down!

Report Abuse

I applied for a job at McDonalds. How long do I wait to be called out to an interview?
.........Until they realise that hundreds of other CVs are far off worse than yours. Then the quicker the time it will take to process your CV to the HR recruiters.
You should hear within a couple weeks. Those jobs are plentiful and have large turnovers. Good luck and I praise you for having the ambition to work.I applied for a job at McDonalds. How long do I wait to be called out to an interview?
I hope I never find out. . .
Do you want to work as a cook or drive through attendant?
don't call them up. on the phone you are just another voice.drop in with another resume in hand. be sure to go at a time when they are not busy serving a lunch or a supper time rush then ask to see the manager. introduce yourself then pass the resume over to that manager. tell them you will be needing to work for them..and when can you start.do this once a week at different times and days ,you will get hired .be persistent.





..



..

.
It's different for every job. If you're very interested in working there, then just call everyday until they give you an interview. That's what my friend did when we were in high school, she wanted a job at Burger King, and they didn't call her after 3 days, so she called everyday until they gave her an interview, she ended up becoming a manager after only being there for a year. It was her first job. So anyway, wait, like a day or two then start calling, and ask to speak to a manager, you may get your interview right away. Good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment