Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How likely am i to get a part time job at mcdonalds that i just applied for online?

Im 15 and i live in Ontario so I am allowed to work at restaurants at my age. I dont have any volunteer experience and this is my first job but when i called them they said they are always looking for part time workers. Also will i need a resume even though i gave them an application? How long should i wait for them to call me and if they dont call, should i call them?How likely am i to get a part time job at mcdonalds that i just applied for online?
No you do not need a resume, your application is enough. Call after a week.
Absolutely you should call them, and additionally I would bring them at least two (2) letters of recommendation from teachers or community hour centers or any other activities that you have done that will help you get hired. Usually most people do not bother with letters of reference, but I can tell you that whether you fill out the McDonalds application or Burger King application or any other fast food or part-time job application, these will put you over the rest of the pack, for sure! Try it out, you will not regret it. I have been a job counselor for over 2 years now, and I can tell you that it works! Some of the characteristics that these letters point out are, team work, ability to work alone, follows orders well, respectful, self motivated, and many more.How likely am i to get a part time job at mcdonalds that i just applied for online?
DUDE i'm 15 too. and I live in BC, I applied to a whole bunch of mcdonalds online like 2 days ago just for the heck of it and today this guy called back and hooked me up with an interview for Thurs. I was like woah, i wasn't expecting that, since everyone on YA! keeps saying "you have to do it in person, online apps don't work." but anyways, i'm hoping for the best and i'll see if i get the job :)



I don't think the chances you'll get an interview are too high, as again, applications submitted in person are more likely to be accepted onto an interview, but there IS a chance. good luck
No offense, but McDonald's will hire almost anything that moves. But give it about a two days, and if you haven't gotten a call, then I'd call and say, "Hi, may I speak with the manager?" And then once you're talking to a manager, say, "My name is _____, I applied online for a job here a couple of days ago, and I wanted to follow up on my application." and if they have read your application, they'll usually say, "Yeah, actually, if you could come in for an interview..."How likely am i to get a part time job at mcdonalds that i just applied for online?
my friend works there. it was his first job. He said that everyday you have your right uniform, free burger.

Also he always gets called in early and stay late(extra $$) because he works hard.

I think your probably will get it.

I doubt you need a resume. You could just print one just in case, and leave it in your car or somewhere.
Honestly, they hire anybody that's willing to work. However, I would advice you to call them in about a week if you don't hear anything from them. Sometimes they don't check the online applications for a long time, so you might want to call for an update.
It depends on the McDonalds. For the McDonalds I applied at they didn't require a resume.
Wait about a week since mcdonald's is not a big store and do not call them because they will be busy so just wait for them to call you
Not psychic...no way to know.
  • suzuki samurai
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment