Saturday, February 4, 2012

Am I likely to get the job at mcdonalds?

I went for the interview at some mcdonalds office building. After I was done with the interview she said they are interviewing more people to see who gets the job position. Does that mean most likely I wont get the job?Am I likely to get the job at mcdonalds?
Not so long ago, when you went to the local burger joint, it was teenagers working behind the counter, and at the burger grill. Now it is adults as old as their 70s, as many have lost their retirement savings. Currently, there are six individuals for every job. Adults trying to support themselves, as well as families, are taking any job they can, especially those that come with medical benefits. In deciding what to do, the teen has to think outside the box. They need to think beyond that of working in a store, or a burger joint. A teen needs to think about what tasks that need to be done, but people hate doing, even teenagers.

http://squidoo.com/TeenJobsInABadEconomy

鈾傗檧Am I likely to get the job at mcdonalds?
It took them a few days to get back to me but I got a job with them, so I wouldn't worry unless you don't hear back by the end of the week.Am I likely to get the job at mcdonalds?
Just don't get the job they treat you like ****

No comments:

Post a Comment