Sunday, January 29, 2012

What to wear to a McDonalds job orientation?

I had an interview today and I wore standard nice interview clothes, but what should I wear the orientation? Can I just wear non-crappy looking jeans and a shirt or should I wear clothes like what is expected at an interview?What to wear to a McDonalds job orientation?
Jeans (as long as they aren't ripped or weirdly faded with paint splatters or weird embellishments) are fine. You might to dress it up with a fancier top, but you don't need to wear super fancy clothes. I'd advise wearing closed toe shoes as they might take you on a tour of the restaurant (which would include the kitchen, and safety first!)What to wear to a McDonalds job orientation?
You don't have to wear anything special. just dress casual

No comments:

Post a Comment