Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Easy jobs to get for a 16-18 student to get. Similar to McDonalds?

I'm looking for a job, I applied at McDonalds, but for whatever reason they won't get back to me, so I'm just looking for anywhere that will take me on, because I need some money.Easy jobs to get for a 16-18 student to get. Similar to McDonalds?
Don't just apply at McDonald's, apply to every fast food place in the area. Also apply anywhere else you see young people working as cashiers. When I was 16-18 I worked in a restaurant commissary as a warehouse worker and at a Cold Stone Creamery as a cashier. No, I didn't like the singing. Sometimes the tips for singing those stupid songs would be up to $30 a week though, which is not much when you're older but at the time I was pretty happy with it. Apply to tons and tons of places like those and you'll almost definitely find something. Also, apply to be a table busser at every restaurant in the area and if you bus tables long enough you'll get promoted to waiting tables. A lot of people get their first jobs working at grocery stores. If you're not having any luck, you should volunteer to get some references and experience. Even though you're not getting paid, volunteering at a soup kitchen, a co-op, or a church is a great way to get references and experience. Think of it like you're interning. Putting a few months of volunteer work in the "previous employers" section of an application will give you a huge advantage over all the other applicants trying to get their first jobs.Easy jobs to get for a 16-18 student to get. Similar to McDonalds?
Babysitting, shovel snow for a neighbor, cleaning house/ housekeeper, janitor, Walmart, target, jc penny's, khols, mall stores by you. Local pizza place, deli. Petsmart, home depot, Lowes, factory worker/ dollar store, packager. there are a lot of places. Good luck. I'm looking as well for a job.Easy jobs to get for a 16-18 student to get. Similar to McDonalds?
If you can get your hands on some cash consider buying a lawnmower and try cutting grass. I did when I was younger and made a lot of $. Start otu smal with small yard then you can get a blower and egder. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment