Sunday, January 29, 2012

Chances of getting a job a mcdonalds this summer?

I am a 14 year old and planning on working this summer. For the record, i checked just to let you know in my state that i live in, you can be 14 and work at mcdonalds. Heres a background about me, I am a hard worker maintain A and A- average. The reason for this question is if i have a chance of getting a job with the current economic status this summer.Chances of getting a job a mcdonalds this summer?
I feel you have a great chance of getting a job at McD's. The main reason is because there is a high number of people who quit. Therefore, they are always looking for new people to hire. I feel the most important thing you should do at your interview is to sound confident. I personally am very shy, but at my interview I made sure I sounded very outgoing and confident. Another tip would be to mention how you are a very good "team player" and that you want to become a better "team leader". McDonalds is very team oriented and managers LOVE these two phrases. Your grades will also impress them so I suggest trying to mentioning this to them. You sound like a very smart kid so I guarantee that you will land a job. Good luck!
youll get it trust me.



on your application put some thing in like i work well in a team, i can work well under pressure.



put that in and you will have it





also when you get the interview when your shaking the interviewers hand do a firm shake thats what they look for aswell





how would i know this. i got a job at mcdonalds when i was 14 and im now 15 :OChances of getting a job a mcdonalds this summer?
It depends on how busy the McDonald's is. If they're hiring, you definitely have a chance. Even if you had a D average, they will hire anybody.
Maybe set your sites a little higher. Basically McD's likes to hire borderline retarded kids and exploit them. You can do better.Chances of getting a job a mcdonalds this summer?
not as likely as in recent years.

the economy really stinks.

However

Micky D's likes to hire young hardworking teens, so you may get it

No comments:

Post a Comment