Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What happens if you don't have proper uniform pants for a job like Mcdonalds?

For a job like Wendy's, Mcdonalds, Dunkin Donuts etc.



I've been applying for jobs and I did some research that most jobs don't provide uniform pants. I only have jeans, a lot of black skinny jeans, and no dress clothes. So if one of those jobs wanted to hire me, will I be allowed to work there without the right pants?What happens if you don't have proper uniform pants for a job like Mcdonalds?
When I was doing that, we all just wore the right color of pants. So if you need black pants, get black pants. I don't think anyone wore jeans. If you are short on cash, go to the second hand store and get a pair there. No one will be the wiser! LOL! Good luck!What happens if you don't have proper uniform pants for a job like Mcdonalds?
You can find uniform pants easily and affordably at http://www.sharperuniforms.com/. If you're working in food service, you really need to wear the proper pants. It's the company's way of making sure everyone is clean and representing their brand in the proper way. Don't cut corners when it comes to stuff like that.



I hope this helps!
  • map of idaho
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment