Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What happens at the second McDonalds job interview?

Yesterday I had my first ever job interview at McDonalds and now they called me back and asked me in for a second interview. What happens at the second interview and what type of questions do they ask???What happens at the second McDonalds job interview?
Usually on the second interview they offer you the job.
Too many interviews for a fast food place? damn... I'll go there and apply tomorrow, even though I am a college graduate, but nobody (not even a store) wants to hire me (guess why? I'm hispanic, we're living in racist america)....

Report Abuse

What happens at the second McDonalds job interview?
you meet the clown
why the heck you applied there. its gona be hellWhat happens at the second McDonalds job interview?
you realize how much of a dropkick you are and wonder wer you stuffed up in life

No comments:

Post a Comment