Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What should I wear to a McDonalds Job Interview?

I have a job interview at McDonalds tomorrow. I have already had two call backs, both times being rejected. Tomorrow is my third call back for the same job with the same Interviewer! What should I wear to the interview? I've heard people say that you shouldn't wear jeans, but there the only pants I own that look nice. Please help!What should I wear to a McDonalds Job Interview?
Don't go there in a suit etc, especially for McDonald's (no offense)

maybe it would look good if your wore jeans, a nice shirt and a skinny tie and a new pair of shoes! Looks good but not to over the top.

Good luck!



I think i've just a made a mistake, are you a girl? Sorry i didn't look at your name! In that case. A nice pair of Jeans(no holes etc) a nice plain top white/black and a cargian, or jeans and a shirt!What should I wear to a McDonalds Job Interview?
you should wear business casual (polo and khakis) but if all you have is jeans just be sure they are clean, fit proper, no tears or holes etcetera.

you must make a good impression and how you dress is the first step.
  • pf changs menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment