Sunday, January 29, 2012

What should I put on my resume for a job at McDonalds?

I'm only 15, and I don't have any work experience.

I see alot of people say that you don't need a resume for McDonalds, well then why did they ask me for one?

So, what should I put on my resume if I don't have any experience?

Or if anyone has submitted a resume and an application form to Mcdonalds, and got the job. What did you put on your resume?What should I put on my resume for a job at McDonalds?
put someth like...

hi, i am 15 y.o. dude, i want to start my carer to work at u and sell those hamburgers to lazy peoples, to make their fat asses 100 kg heavier. Even though i dont have any working experience yet, I will try my best to sell as much burgers as i can like Sponch Bob did. Please give me this job

and in the end dont forget to put a signature and company1s moto "tra-la-la-la, I am lovin fat"What should I put on my resume for a job at McDonalds?
you can't make a resume with no work work experience. you don't even need one for mcdonalds. my recommendation to you is get an application, introduce yourself to the manager, get the number for the location and make a follow up call asking if your application has been looked at about a week after you turn it in. if mcd's says no, try other places too.What should I put on my resume for a job at McDonalds?
Just put school experience activities sports etc... Google resume so u can get an ideal

No comments:

Post a Comment