Sunday, January 29, 2012

What should i expect at a Mcdonalds job interview/OJE?

I have an interview and a OJE for Maccy d's on tuesday, and i would like to know what questions i should expect from the person interviewing me, also what is the OJE like?



The mcdonalds ive applied for doesnt have a drive-thru, and im 16 if that helps.



Would it be ok if i wear jeans and a button shirt for the interview?What should i expect at a Mcdonalds job interview/OJE?
Yea a button shirt and jeans should be fine, just be yourself and relax. Answer there questions but if you do get stuck and don't know the answer just go 'I don't know the answer now, but I aim to learn if I get the job' - this will show willingness to pick things up. Good luck.
  • round table pizza menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment