Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What sort of jobs do you do when you work somwhere like KFC or Mcdonalds?

I was just wondering because i plan to work there over the holidays.What sort of jobs do you do when you work somwhere like KFC or Mcdonalds?
being nagged at, mopping the floor, cleaning the toilet, frying stuff, refilling stuff...it's horrible.this one kid left a full diaper on the floor once when my friend was working...she almost fainted. but hey! you can always be a cashier or a drive-through person.What sort of jobs do you do when you work somwhere like KFC or Mcdonalds?
Ahhhhhhhh.... Just the MOST degrading work ever known to man! ... I'm in health care now but when I was 17 I worked 4 mc.d's.... I was CONSTANTLY getting screamed at by customers and oh ya also by my manager who thought she was hot stuff being the manager at Mmmmm what age was she?.... oh ya like 45... Ya I really aspire to be a mc.d's manager at 45... What a glamorous life.. Mid life crisis, working at mc.d's yelling at kids all day thinking Im going to be employee of the year, making minimum wage. Dude thats like 25 dollars a day for putting up with ALL that BS that comes with the job..

OK so I had a really bad experience.. My answer to this question is simple.. Keep looking.Any thing has to be better than fast food.. anything.. I'm not in anyway trying to discourage you from finding work, but there has to be something you can do for work that's not as degrading as that. There are tons of entry level jobs in the paper. Learn a new skill. improve on an old one. Start your journey on the ladder to success. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment