Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Age requirement for McDonalds crew jobs in New York?

I'm 14 years old and dying for a job; i need some money!

I was wondering what the age requirement was for McDonalds.



I am also open to suggestions for other jobs that would be available to me.



Thanks!Age requirement for McDonalds crew jobs in New York?
Sorry I can't help you in New York... I would imagine the general babysitting would be a good start... also just see if there are jobs you can do in offices (filing, data entry, etc.)



Other job ideas if you cant find a job:



pet sitting, house sitting, cleaning (in general, windows, cars, etc) You can be specific. Do be careful though there are predators - go with people you trust. My son is 15 and was talking about working at McD's. I don't know what the law is but most adults would be impressed and I would think would want to help you. Make sure you set up some safety precautions though.



I just thought this was an awesome question that you asked and am impressed with your work ethic and wanted to let you know.



Sorry I can't be much more help...Age requirement for McDonalds crew jobs in New York?
16

No comments:

Post a Comment