Sunday, January 29, 2012

Burger king/mcdonalds jobs?

I was wondering if anyone who has worked in BK or McD's could tell me:

if i was to work there, would i have to work at the tills?

its just i gt really nervous working with people =[

im only asking cuz i asked my friend and she says at dominoes, that everyone takes turns at everything - no one has a specific job.

is it like this at bk and mc d's?

thanksBurger king/mcdonalds jobs?
Hi I worked there years ago and yeah fraid it was like your pal at dominos and we had to do a bit of everything. If you are shy of working with people- so was I when I firs started working! Now I get into trouble every now and again for coming across as being cheeky! It is something that comes with time. May not feel like it but it will!Burger king/mcdonalds jobs?
I could care less about McD's. They are anti-White and they won't hire you unless you are black or hispanic.



I had a cousin who worked at BK and he did have to learn several different responsibilities, depending on what needed to be done (cleaning, registers, drive-thru, etc.)
  • chucky cheese coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment