Sunday, January 29, 2012

Can a 17 year old work nightshift at Mcdonalds?

I need a job badly and I found a Mcdonalds job but it's nightshift. (11PM-7AM) It works perfectly with my dads schedule because I don't have my license yet. Is it legal?Can a 17 year old work nightshift at Mcdonalds?
YEs IT is you should go for it starting to work at a young age teahces one to work hard and its good if you want a second job you'll have more on your resume and night shift is fine unless you can stay awake all night and yeah it is legal my friend he is 16 he works at burger king till 6 in the morning and he loves it he makes money and he enjoys working there and it is very hard to get a job now a days for teens your age so GO FOR IT.! %26lt;3 :)
Absolutely it is legal, the only part that would be an issue is when school starts again, if you still attend high school. During the Summer months if that is an opportunity for you to make money and gain some income for your expenses and your dad is willing to provide you with the transportation, than there is nothing else to consider. At 17 years old you have the stamina to conquer the world. Go for it.Can a 17 year old work nightshift at Mcdonalds?
I think so. I worked at a pizza shoppe until 1am when I was 16/17. Although, I'm pretty sure the owner had other illegal things going on (just minor like health things, i know gross). But maybe it's different because McDonalds is a major franchised corporation. Just call them and find out, I'm sure its fine, I've never seen anything saying that minors cant work after a certain time, they just can't exceed like 30 hours I think.
When I worked there, people under 18 couldn't work past eleven. I'm in England, dunno bout you.. there's also lots of stuff you can't do in the kitchen cos of health and safety.Can a 17 year old work nightshift at Mcdonalds?
It should be. As long as you're out of school, or it's the summer.
Yes ...

No comments:

Post a Comment