Sunday, January 29, 2012

What are my chances of getting a job at mcdonalds with 4 job applications?

I just applied 4 times to different mcdonalds near my house. What are the chances of me landing a job because i heard its harder now because of the recession.What are my chances of getting a job at mcdonalds with 4 job applications?
I just switched jobs and now make more money even though we are in a recession, it may be harder where you are I am not too sure. A big hint is did they say they were hiring or just accepting applications? If they say just accepting applications it means they are not hiring right at the moment but could be soon and want to have applications on file if they say they are hiring then you have a good chance. If you are unsure then call them and ask to speak to the human resources or hiring manager and ask. good luck my sister got a job there and now wont eat anything there cause she knows how it is all made lol

No comments:

Post a Comment