Sunday, January 29, 2012

How easy is it to get a job at mcdonalds?

I just applied online at mcdonalds a couple of days ago, and I haven't heard back from them yet. I'm really counting on this job, so I'm worried if I got it or not.How easy is it to get a job at mcdonalds?
apply in store by handing in a CV you're more likely to get it,

And its incredibly easy :3How easy is it to get a job at mcdonalds?
Usually, the will contact you for an interview when you apply online so you don't just automatically get the job. If I were you I would go into the store and ask to speak to the manager and apply that way. If it turns out that they aren't hiring or you don't get the job you could go to other Mc Donalds locations or look at other fast food restaurants. Just remember to stay positive, keep a smile on your face, and show the manager or who ever you speak to that you want the job and you are qualified! Good look!!How easy is it to get a job at mcdonalds?
well if they are hiring and they really need people first they will pick the top people who had worked for long time and is able to handle problems ad if they arent hiring then ill take a while and plus alot of people are aplleing so i doubt it but keep trying

No comments:

Post a Comment