Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mcdonalds jobs?

okay so im 14 and i really would like a job not just for the summer but you know just for some spending money i feel bad because everytime i got out with friends my parents willingly give me some money adn i dont liek to take it cause its not mine but anyway do you think mcdonalds would be a good job for a 14yr old its local and very close so yeah i know tis not much but i really need a job.Mcdonalds jobs?
i think u can get a job there my cousin got a job there and he is 14 he works 1-6 Mon-sat and makes $200 a week
Where do you live because i would like to work at mcdonalds and I am 14 going to be 15 and i would like to work there and i live in ct so how old would i have to be lol.

Report Abuse

Mcdonalds jobs?
I don't think that you can work until you are 15, at which point specific laws govern the hours you can work, how many hours you can work, etc. I worked at McDonald's when I was 16, which was in '00. I worked there for about 7 months and really enjoyed it. It's a great starting point to show employers that you are dedicated to working, which is a very important thing! =)



Good luck!
mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/143676Mcdonalds jobs?
It is GOOD EXPERIENCE....DO IT !! Don't be ashamed, or embarrassed.....many, many people got their start there !!
No. Try maybe a store. My friend works at a store that sells expensive dresses and she gets paid A LOT!
  • christian book
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment