Sunday, January 29, 2012

How does scheduling work at mcdonalds job?

On the application I wrtoe down the times that I'm available, but it is ok if I change it later after I go through orientation? What about the days that I can't come due to an important event? Can I just say I won't make it or something? This will be my first job so I'm wondering how the process works.How does scheduling work at mcdonalds job?
Have you been on an interview or Spoken to someone there yet? Have you already been offered the position?





It's pretty much the same for every job. If you haven't already been hired, there will be a time where you go in and speak to someone, whether it's an interview or to be informed more about the job. You will have a chance to ask them questions and that's when you should state that you are availability is different than what was previously stated on the application. If you've already been hired, you need to make them aware of your time changes ASAP!!!



As for not working due to an important event, you will have to make your manager aware of the situation in advanced. As soon as you know, they should know. If you are unable to get the time off, see if you can switch shifts with someone or get someone to cover for you. Be aware though of how many times you do this and don't make a habit of it.

Good luck!How does scheduling work at mcdonalds job?
Talk to Restaurant Manager for about your problem.
  • kuryakyn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment