Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My first job was McDonalds, one of the best jobs I ever had. What was your first job?

Burger King. I loved it!

I was still at school and when I was working I basically messed around with new friends at work and got paid for it!

It also taught me the value of the dollar, and gave me a good work ethic!My first job was McDonalds, one of the best jobs I ever had. What was your first job?
Bobs big boy,quite the education
my first job was at subway and i started working there may 2007My first job was McDonalds, one of the best jobs I ever had. What was your first job?
I assume you still work there?



Get off the WiFi and back to the fries!
Worked in one of those Pizza Hut outlets! The very best job I've ver had. Nowadays, jobs are often taxing and requires a lot of energy. Those were the days where jobs in fast food outlets were relaxing. Of course it helped that I stayed in a small town then, there were hardly one outside lunch hours!My first job was McDonalds, one of the best jobs I ever had. What was your first job?
i also worked at McDs but my first job was cleaning horse stalls, bailing hay and cutting and hanging tobbaco
Nordstrom. This is my fourth year working there, and I love it!
A place called SmorgaBob's, a buffet restaurant. For about three months all I did was bring food from the kitchen out to the steam table or ice line. Then one of the cooks quit and I learned how to cook large amounts of food. Not quality food, just massive quantities of food.



It was absolutely amazing to see how much food people thought they had to eat to "get their money's worth".
Red Rooster......i dont regret working there but it wasn't very good pay and the customers where rude.



But i have to say i had a huge amount of fun.
working the fields, and it sucked
Door to door voter registration. It could be a little scary at time but it was kind of fun. I got a free VOTE OR DIE T shirt, lol.
worked for a little corner store down the road from my house with a bunch of the best ppl, including my old boss n his family. The best boss you could ask for! I still go down n visit him every few weeks.
ah.. that was a good job. If you going to ask me what is my first job? I am working at the computer shop. I should monitor the time and I am the cashier also.
Working at KFC as a cook.

I loved it. Not too hard, great people, awesome boss! Wish I never quit, but had to try college.

No comments:

Post a Comment